- Tribes2Players - Monday, August 07, 2000
In this Q&A with Cowboy he gave us his TRIBES 2 plans and ambitions. Check it out... here!
- Tribes2Players - Sunday, August 06, 2000
In this sizable Q&A, Tribes2Players asked four of the many talented scripters in the community about their TRIBES 2 plans and ambitions. They had some great stuff to say!
- Tribes2Players - Monday, July 03, 2000
An extensive interview with TRIBES 2 Lead Programmer, Mark Frohnmayer, about networking in TRIBES 2.
- Tribes2Players - Tuesday, April 04, 2000
Tribes2Players hosted a great interview with TRIBES 2 Lead Programmer, Mark Frohnmayer. It took place LIVE in our IRC Chat channel; #Tribes2Players.com
It was great fun and very informative and if you wanna stay on top of TRIBES 2, this is a Must-Read !
- Tribes2Players - Sunday, January 30, 2000
Nels Bruckner - former TRIBES 2 Programmer. Great stuff on various game aspects
- Voodooextreme - Wednesday, December 29, 1999
Rick Overman - not much info there
- Gamesweekly - Wednesday, December 29, 1999
Nels Bruckner - worth checking out!
- Avault - Wednesday, October 27, 1999
Rick Overman - good tech stuff - very informative
- WGF200 - Saturday, October 23, 1999
Nels Bruckner - Mods, TRIBES 2 features etc
- PlanetStarsiege - Thursday, October 21, 1999
Rudi Scott & Mark Frohnmayer - Many interresting things there
- kickassgaming - Saturday, October 02, 1999
? - The usual outdated stuff - if you know who they interviewed here, plz let me know :)
- agn3D - Thursday, September 09, 1999
Mark Frohnmayer - Mostly about improvements to TRIBES 2 - nothing new there
- Gameriot - Sunday, July 25, 1999
Mark Frohnmayer - Excellent stuff about scripts, mods and AI + some on the terrains/enviroment. Though its a little outdated its still very informative.
- PlanetStarsiege - Saturday, April 01, 2000
A huge interview/preview with 150+ questions answered by Dynamix - well worth a read!
- GAMELINKS.Net - Monday, March 27, 2000
Rick Overman - fairly informative with good stuff on some ingame aspects. Worth a read !
- GameArena - Tuesday, March 14, 2000
Development Team - the usual questions with the usual answers
- Voodooextreme - Thursday, February 24, 2000
Dave Meddish - the man and what he is doing at Dynamix etc.
- PC:IGN - Friday, February 04, 2000
Link is currently down
- PC.IGN - Friday, February 04, 2000
Tim Gift & Mark Frohnmayer - great informative stuff about the global ID registration
- Dopplegangers - Wednesday, February 02, 2000
Tim Gift - great scipting/modding stuff!
- Tribes-Universe - Tuesday, January 25, 2000
Barry Drew - lead 3D Artist. Good stuff for skinners
- Evilavatar - Thursday, January 20, 2000
Barry Drew - good stuff for skinners.
Once on the site, go to the archives and then january
- PC.IGN - Tuesday, January 11, 2000
Mark Frohnmayer, Tim Gift, Barry Drew, Gerald Harrison and Troy McFarland - Dont skip this one !
- Gamesweekly - Tuesday, January 11, 2000
Nels Bruckner - just a general interview